This is the only Half Marathon that is held at this famous and historic royal home. Being one of the only two surviving palaces that King Henry VIII owned it would be a shame to miss out on this one. Finishing in the amazing gardens, you can enjoy the maze and world’s largest grape vine after you’ve completed the run.
When: 19 Sep 2021
Where: Hampton Court, Surrey
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee including running vest: £20
Registration fee including technical t-shirt: £25
Fundraising target: £250
Our support to you
You’re important to us and we aim to make your run very special. Whether its your first event or you’re a seasoned pro when you join Team Combat Stress, we are ready to support you every step of the way. We will provide you with:
- A Combat Stress running top
- 2 weeks free Be Military Fit membership
- A digital fundraising pack full of ideas
- A wealth of fundraising resources including training plans from our fitness partner Be military Fit
- Support from a dedicated challenges fundraising team
- Team e-newsletters with fundraising advice
- Cheering materials available for family and friends
- Access to an online Facebook Combat Stress forum
Do you have your own place?
Great news that you've got your own place, we'd love you to run for Team Combat Stress.
You get to choose your own fundraising target, so please raise as much as you can for veterans' mental health! We'll be here for you every step of the way and you’ll be provided with a discount code for a Combat Stress top.
Please tell us about your challenge so that we can best support you.
If you have any questions please just ask we are here to help. Give us a call on 01372 587 140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org