Join the Combat Stress team
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our team across the UK as community fundraising volunteers - representing Combat Stress in their local communities and raising awareness of our work.
There are lots of ways you can help including:
- Placing, emptying and banking coin collection tins in restaurants, shops and your local community
- Helping to run a fundraising and awareness stand at local events
- Attending cheque presentations and thanking our supporters face-to-face
- Giving short talks about Combat Stress and our work
- Volunteering at collection days
- Selling our Christmas cards
- Volunteering at fundraising events and joining our cheering stations.
Whether you can spare an hour or two, or want to get involved more often, we'd love to hear from you. Whatever time you can give is crucial to helping us transform the lives of former servicemen and women.
Our community fundraising volunteers are part of a network across the UK – representing Combat Stress in their local areas and raising awareness of our work.
For more information or to request an application pack, please call 01372 587 140 or email Volunteer@combatstress.org.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer volunteering opportunities at our treatment centres or directly working with former servicemen and women.